CARDS ARE NO LONGER SENT OUT UNLESS IT IS REQUIRED FOR A NON-SCOTTISH POWERLIFTING COMPETITION, OTHERWISE YOU CAN COLLECT FROM YOUR NEXT SCOTTISH POWERLIFTING COMPETITION – YOU CAN GET YOUR NUMBER HERE
APPLY ONLINE BELOW or alternatively you can apply by post.
Membership must be obtained before entering a competition.
Membership may be applied for from the 1st November 2016 and is valid until 31st December 2017 and allows entry into Scottish Powerlifting and British Powerlifting competitions.
Membership Prices 2017:
- Aged 18 years and above on 1st January 2017 : £40
- Under 18 years on 1st January 2017 or a Special Olympian : £20
- Associate members (Not a lifter, referee or coach): £10
Membership Special Offer – Available on or after 1 July 2017:
- Aged 18 years and above on 1st January 2017 – Pay £60 and membership will be valid until 31st December 2018
- Under 18 years on 1st January 2017 or a Special Olympian – Pay £30 and membership will be valid until 31st December 2018
Payment By Bank Transfer:
Name: Scottish Powerlifting
Sort Code: 83-46-00
Reference: MSHIP & Your Surname
To pay by cheque or postal order, please contact the Membership Secretary for details via the email address below.